Italy has 348 villages certified as the most beautiful in Italy by the association "Borghi più belli d'Italia".
You can only imagine how breath taking and beautiful these villages are, not even to mention how filled of tradition and enchantment.
This 2023, 14 new villages were added to the list, these are the spectacular new entries:
- Celle Ligure (SV), Liguria
- The village of San Donato in Pioggio (FI), Tuscany
- Stroncone (TR), Umbria
- Castagnole delle Lanza (AT), Piedmont
- Guarene (CN), Piedmont
- Ronciglione (VT), Lazio
- Badolato (CZ), Calabria
- Sammichele di Bari (BA), Puglia
- Tempo Pausania (SS), Sardegna
- Bagno di Romagna (FC), Emilia Romagna
- Malcesine (VR), Veneto
- Borgo Valsugana (TN), Trentino
- Ossana (TN), Trentino
- Golferenzo (PV), Lombardia.