Ingredients (for 4 persons)
- Juice of 1 lime + 8 cl juice
- 15 g salt
- 1 (approx. 600 g) Watermelon flesh
- 8 cl Triple Sec
- 16 cl tequila
- 4 cl vanilla syrup
Preparation (10 minutes, it is very simple)
- For the salt rim, pour the juice of 1 lime and salt separately into two small plates.
- Dip the rim of the glass first into the lime juice, then into the salt. Leave to dry.
- Remove the seeds from the watermelon, remove the flesh from the skin and cut into large pieces, add 8 cl lime juice and puree finely using a food processor or blender.
- Pour the watermelon pulp into a shaker, then fill up with Triple Sec, tequila, and vanilla syrup. Be sure to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the watermelon margarita into the glasses and serve.